1.16.2008

sticking to my new year's resolution!

One of my New Year's resolutions was to get in shape in 2008 and so far I'm sticking to it. One of the problems I've had in the past was boredom. If you've ever tried to stick to an exercise regimen, you know that working out can get boring fast if you don't change your routine now and then. Since I don't have time to spend driving back and forth to a gym and waiting in line for machines, I need to have a variety of home exercise options to keep me interested.

Lucky for me, we have some Things that help make exercising fun and interesting while giving you a well-rounded work out.
The PushUp Pro™ makes doing push-ups a lot easier, so you can do more of them and maximize your upper body workout. The grips have non-slip bases, so they're easy to use and the set comes with a guide that helps you work all the muscle groups effectively. So you don't get bored working your upper body, try the Ultimate Chin-Up Bar. It's a great workout using your own body weight. The grip handles adjust to help you can target specific muscles and you can also use the bar as a foot anchor when you're doing sit-ups. All you need is a doorway.

I also got this
Charles Atlas Kit. It's a great Thing for beginners like me because it's an introductory kit to the famous Atlas program. It includes ten Atlas exercises, a boxing lesson, an information packet on dynamic tension, a poster that charts the exercises for you and a lot more. Another all-around workout aid is the Ultimate Flexibility DVD. My schedule is so hectic that I can't always do a full workout, but with this DVD, at least I can get in a quick session of body stretching. It even has a bonus workout that focuses on stretches for high kicks and splits. You won't see me doing the splits any time soon, but who knows? A little practice goes a long way...

Finally, we have three booklets that target chest, arms and abs.
The 10-Minute Chest Builder Book gives you two 10 minute workouts a week based on the chest-building secrets of the world's greatest bodybuilders. You learn what to lift, what and when to eat and when to rest while growing and strengthening your pectorals. And the Massive Arms Book does the same thing for your biceps, triceps & forearms. You learn how and what to lift, what to eat and how to build great arms without injuring yourself. The Ab Blast Booklet gives you four simple exercises to do only twice a week without weights. It uses the latest training techniques to help you first shape and separate your abs, then reveal them by with proven cardio exercises that burn body fat.

After less than two weeks, I'm already starting to see results and I'm starting to feel better, too. I'm determined to stick with it. If your resolution was to get fit, but you're worried about boredom, these Things can help you change up your routines, stick to your program and have a happier, healthier, stronger year without a single trip to the gym.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments: